Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 Jyothirmayi seeks divorce from husband Nishanth


Actress Jyothirmayi hot image Actress Jyothirmayi gets divorceActress Jyothirmayi is a famous popular actress In Malayalam film industry. Apart from Malayalam films, she has also acted in Tamil films including Naan Avan Illai, Vedikundu Murugesan and Kannadi Pookal. Nishanth Kumar was her husband. After marrying him, she continued to act in films with the approval of her husband. But there was difference of opinion between the two for the last 6 months. Because of this both of them had filed mutual divorce suit in the Ernakulum Family Court The family court judge, Mr Joseph Thekke Kuruvinal, said that the divorce was being allowed as per the Special marriage Act. During the previous hearing, the court had sent the couple for counseling but both of them submitted before the counselor that there are diametrically opposed differences and they can’t live together.


Jyothirmayi speaking about this said, “I had acted in numerous films after my marriage and have also earned a good name. Apart from Malayalam films, I also acted in Tamil and Kannada films. I did not have peace in my married life. Because I was in a depressed state of mind for the last 6 months. Because of this I decided to pat ways with my husband. I filed for divorce. This yielded good results. Now I will fully concentrate in acting.”
Actress Jyothirmayi hot image Actress Jyothirmayi gets divorce

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by apps Powered by apps