Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 Kajal Agarwal topless pic



Kajal Agarwal The recent buzz that she had gone topless for a photoshoot for a men's magazine has irked the actor. Kajal claims that the picture was distorted and she says, I shot for the magazine, but not this way. They have photo-shopped the picture and changed it.


Kajal Agarwal sexy showing topless pic

The peeved actor says that she had never posed topless for the shoot. I was wearing a black tube top while shooting. In fact, I still have the pictures that I shot in the tube top, which they sent for my approval. Moreover, I did not give them an interview, she clarifies. Kajal is supposed to have said that she would never wear a bikini or do a kissing scene in the interview for the mag.


Publishing a distorted version of the photo is wrong and unethical, she states. The actor signs off by saying, My team will take this up with the magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by apps Powered by apps